Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Family bowling

On Wednesday I went bowling with Riiana my mum and I.We went bowling just to have some fun.The other reason was a family outing.  

The place we went to was called extreme.Once we go inside extreme we went inline and we paid for our lane. All the lanes were being used so we had to wait for our lane.



While waiting for our lane we went to the vacuum store  to check the our vacuum because it was broken. After checking our vacuum we went to McDonald's.After we had our McDonald's we went back to extreme.

Once we got back to extreme we got our score card an put on the bowling shoes and went bowling.My mum once the first one to bowl and she knocked a lot of pins.On her spare she almost knock them all down but only one was standing .it was my sisters turn and she got some down.When it was my turn I knocked down lots as well and so on.After we finished bowling the score my mum got 59 my sister got 70 and I got 75 WOO.I was happy even though I won by 5 to my sister  but for my mum I won by 16, I was happy that I won.

After that we took off our bowling shoes then we went to the car then
 went home.Going bowling was really exciting and winning it made me happpy

2 comments:

  1. Frank it sounds really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank that sounds really fun I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete