Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

A Toi Toi Story I Read



1.introduction
2.the book
3.what I thought about the book


                                                 Introduction
Yesterday room 9 and 10 went to room 11 to look at the new issue of a Toi Toi book.There was 8 people from Toi Toi that came to tell use about it. After they were done talking we got put into groups and split into different  classes to read the Toi Toi book.

                                            The book
My favourite Toi Toi story was the phionex. The book was telling us how a boy saw a Phionex and he was describing what it looked like.At the end it said he stepped on a branch and the phionex heard it and the phionex flew away.

                                 What I thought of the book
The book was really cool. I also loved the picture that was drawn I liked how he described it.I know the story is not real but I Like to think it is real.

                                                                   



     
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment