Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Activity One/Sumner learning journey 2018

1.The most arrivals from a country is Australia with almost 1.5 million people coming from their country to ours.


2.In China New Zealand is an Approved Destination status but for short you can call it ADS.
It means that china can go visit New Zealand in a big group for a holiday but they need ADS approved before they can go.

3.The first bungee jump recording was filmed in Queens town  in 1988.


(last one was from another website)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Frank!

    My name is Izzy and I am part of the team that will be reading your Summer Learning Journey posts. I was so impressed to see the solid start that you had already made. Two activities done and it’s only day one. Way to go!

    You have picked some very interesting tourism facts to share. I didn’t know that New Zealand was an ADS for China. Are there any other countries that we have this relationship with? Or is it special to just tourists from China?

    I love your last fact about the A J Hackett Bungy. You went out of your way to find a really interesting fact. Do you think you would like to go Bungy jumping? I know that I would be way too scared to do it.

    Thanks for making such a great start Frank.I can’t wait to read more from you over summer.

    Cheers,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete