Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Activity 2 /Summer learning journey 2018/

This is what  makes Auckland Special.Auckland is  a beautiful place where lots of tourist  come to visit and see the nice places.It is also  one of the most best places too go when you are in New Zealand it is also the biggest city in   New Zealand. It also has a tower in the city which is called the sky tower.The sky tower is the largest  building in New  Zealand and don't tell you do not want to visit it.I am very grateful that I live in Auckland or else I would have not met all my friends and I might not be here today so I am very grateful that I live in Auckland

3 comments:

  1. Hi Frank

    I’m also from Auckland. Aren’t we lucky to live in such an awesome city. I really enjoyed reading about what you love about living in Auckland. Have you been up to the top of the Sky Tower? I haven't been up to the top in a very long time but I walked past it on Friday. I had forgotten how huge it is. I felt like an ant standing next to it!

    What are some of the things you like to do in Auckland? Do you like to go to the beach? Are there parks that you can play in near your house? I love to go for walks along Te Henga beach (Bethells beach) out in West Auckland. It is a surf beach so it always has wild waves that crash onto the shore. I love to watch them.

    Can’t wait to hear back about what activities you enjoy doing in Auckland.

    Thanks again for making such a great start,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank,

    It’s Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it’s very cold and snowy. Hard for you to imagine, I’m sure! I’m a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you did a couple of the activities in the program before Christmas time. I hope you've had a super holiday since then!

    There are still 3 full weeks left to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program. I hope you’ll take a look and try some more of the activities. I think you'll do a great job and it would be fun to share your blog with some of your classmates who are also participating! I’ll look for your postings and write back to you from Canada.

    Meanwhile, have a really happy summer holiday.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frank...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete