Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

What my family do on special events/Summer learning jounrey

Hello, my name is Frank and today I will tell you what my family does on special events.The special events we normally celebrate is one of our birthdays, new years and Christmas.


 1.What we do on birthdays.When its one of our birthday we go out for lunch.Or if its one of my dads family member birthday its normally at there house.

2.What we do on new years.On new years we normally go to our auntie and uncles house and have dinner and we also bring food for the new years event as well.

3.What we do on Christmas.On Christmas, my brothers family comes over to have a Christmas with
 us.We also have a big lunch that we eat I like eating the lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey!

    It sounds like your family knows how to celebrate! My family also has a big lunch on Christmas Day. There's always way too much food for us all, but that just means we get lots of leftovers. Have you been doing those things this year as well?

    Do you have a favourite family restaurant or cafe where you go on birthdays? We do in our family!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete