Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Blog Profile 2020

Blog profile.

Malo e lelei, Kia Orana, Hello and welcome to my blog, I am updating my
blog profile from three years ago...

Let me tell you a little about me


My name is Frank and I am writing this blog post from my school and
getting to post it. The school I go to is still Ruapotaka and my teacher is Mrs Cardoza. My school year this year is year 8 and it is my last year at this school.


I am Samoan and Maori. I have 2 siblings that live with me and my niece
lives with us too as she goes to the same school. I also have a Mum and
a Dad (thankfully) and all together there is five people living in my house.


I like to just be lazy and sit around, but I also like playing games, I do
some volleyball but I suck at it. My favourite subject is Maths just for
the fun of solving numbers .


Thank you for reading my post and hope you liked it.


10 comments:

  1. Great job on your new update for 2020 . I love how you wrote about what you love do and what you like as your hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on your blog.I hope you post more in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Frank, This has helped me learn more about you and is very useful. You did a great job and keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Frank, It is good that you like maths because maths is an important subject,
    Anyways I have one question,
    What is your favourite thing to do with your family?
    Regards: Sione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frank I liked your blog profile and I know a little bit more from you. Keep it up and hope you have a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi frank just wanted to say nice job on your first blog for 2020

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Frank your blog was good it was very like me keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job frank I just wanted to say I like how you explained your favourite things to do with your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job frank, hope you have a good 2020 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Frank, I enjoyed reading your blog profile as it helped me learn more about you. Hope you have a good last year in intermediate. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete