Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

New Zealand Largest Waterslide opens

At a water park there has been a new slide release. The slide has been name Conical Thrill and is 13.5 metres high.

One of the interesting features of the slide is that it includes a twisting hydroslide before a steep drop that propels people up a vertical wall for a moment of weightlessness. The new slide was open on Friday morning. New thermal pods connected by waterfalls were open as well.

I for one wish to go to the water slide because it looks really big. I am also curious on the weightlessness bit. I also want to try out the vertical floor thing when it opens and you fall through it. If I were to rate the slide I would rate it 10 out of 10 from how cool it looks.a






















No comments:

Post a Comment